Drumroll number six….. the final category award winner…
The 2012 award for Best Newcomer Service, as voted for by my readers and subscribers, goes to…. ZeroHype!
Now this company won’t be entirely new to my readers, as we have been testing ZeroHype’s Lay of the Day service for a few weeks now. And although it’s early days, it has certainly been a case of ‘so far, so good’ – especially when place laying.
However, there is a lot more to ZeroHype than their laying service. A whole lot more….such as:
- the ZH short-term solution (build your betting bank with their ultra-low risk strategy)
- the ZH long-term solution (trade your way to locked-in profit prior to the sports event starting)
- ZH subscribe – an email-based tipster service
- ZH Place Market Banker – for betting on banker bets on the place markets
- ZH One-on-One – an online tipping service that provides money-making advice for ‘human’ sports such as darts, snooker and football
- ZH Star Bets – a premium tipster service aiming at an average of five selections per week
- ZH The Art of Football Laying – a novel approach to football laying focussing ‘batches’ of lays rather than standalone tips
- ZH Scoring for Fun – a service recommending which Football matches to lay under 2.5 goals on the Betfair Over/Under 2.5 goals market.
So there really is plenty to go at…
I cannot vouch for their products as I haven’t tested them, but they certainly polled well across all categories amongst my readership – which explains why they have won this special award. I certainly wouldn’t be surprised to see them grab one of the specific betting system category awards next time round.
Between now and then, I definitely intend to try two or three of their most promising systems out. In the meantime, I can only commend the ZeroHype team for their ‘breath of fresh air’ approach to the way they market their services. There isn’t a whiff of the usual salesy nonsense about their systems instantly transporting you to a Bermuda-based lifestyle spent reclining on a yacht and fighting off supermodels. Instead, they simply get on with the job of supplying a service. For which let us all give thanks. 🙂
Hearty congratulations therefore to Ryan and the whole ZeroHype team!