Hello again, Alison here with the second report on my trial of Profit Ninjas.
As I explained last time, I started this trial as an absolute beginner in the world of betting.
However Profit Ninjas made things very easy and I was soon making money by taking advantage of bookmakers’ offers.
So, have I continued to build my bank balance towards my goal of a pair of designer heels? 🙂
Yes I have, because really it’s impossible not to make money!
I’ve continued working through a dozen or so bookie offers and also moved on to Games Ninja, which includes over 50 bingo, casino and games offers.
It’s pretty straightforward and I’ve enjoyed it. I could have done a lot more but time has restricted me somewhat.
We can therefore conclude that the bonus bagging component works…. and this was the point raised by several old-timers who commented on my first report. 😉
They wanted to know what else Profit Ninjas had to offer.
So, although Ricky at Profit Ninjas would normally advise new members to complete the account offers to build up a betting bank and gain experience of using the bookmakers and exchanges (and I still intend to do this) – he’s bent the rules a bit and given me access to the rest of his site.
So what else is there?
Rather a lot actually. I’ve not put any of the advanced offers or strategies to the test yet, because I want to be 100% confident in executing them before I dive in.
There’s a lot of reading and re-reading to do, plus several videos to watch. And Ricky warned me to take it slowly: “Please, please, please ensure you read all the pages and guides more than once if necessary and please, please do not be afraid to ask any questions before trying to attempt the offers“.
First there’s Stable Ninja which is made up of:
- Today’s Offers – a list of horse races that contain certain bookmakers offers, with the odds ninja live software underneath already filtered to show just the bookmakers’ odds for those races
- Channel 4 Racing – the same as above but just for Channel 4 Racing (well, you guessed that!) -mainly on Saturdays, but whenever there is live racing on Channel 4
- Racing Refunds – summarises the main horse racing related offers from the bookmakers, with links to the user guides
- BOG* Ninja – a risk free horse racing system with a full user guide and video (*BOG = Best Odds Guaranteed)
- Market Movers – a daily service where selections are advised every evening (except Sunday) for the following day’s racing. Users will need to check the page regularly to get bets on at the prices quoted.
Ricky has also listened to the readers who commented last time and added a website forum in addition to the Facebook one.
The final area of the site is Trade Ninja, which includes:
- Today’s Trading Advice – details of today’s potential trading opportunities.
- DOB – a horse racing trading strategy for beginners.
- In Play Scalping – a horse race trading strategy that is simple to execute.
- Lay the Field – another simple trading strategy for horse racing.
- In Play Scalping Football – simple football trading.
- The Hokey Cokey (!?) – a trade on the 2.5 goals market.
- Suspended Hokey Cokey – the hokey cokey with a difference!
- 2nd Half In Play strategy – for games drawing at half-time.
I’m finding the trial quite an adventure having never done any betting before.
Ricky’s customer support is first rate and, as I said last time, the Profit Ninjas site is well laid out and easy to navigate.
Over the coming month I intend to continue with new account offers but also try a couple of the simple trading strategies.
I also intend to record all the Market Movers selections and results, although I may well paper trade them to start with.
I’ll be back around the 11th August to let you know how I get on.
In the meantime, you can read more about Profit Ninjas here.
ps Why not download Lucy’s ebook on making £1000 a month from betting systems? It’s easy to follow, even if you’re a complete sports betting novice, and you can get a complimentary copy by clicking right here now!