Most of the trials on my site are epic things, running for three months, six months, a season… even a year or more.
But not this time.
Or at least, not to start with.
The idea this time is to try and form a quick-ish, initial view of a new product that is set to be launched with no little fanfare on Monday, 3rd February, 2014.
So hopefully my readers will get some indication of whether or not they should be getting involved on the big day.
Thus, without further ado, dear reader, I give you the excitingly named… Dynamic Football Trading!
Cool burning football and all that… but, er, what’s in the box?
In a word, manuals.
Or, in three words, lots of manuals.
And they’ve got excitingly destructive titles!
I mean, look at these!
- Book 1 – User Manual
- Strategy 1 – The Core Method
- Strategy 2 – The Time Bomb
- Strategy 3 – The H Bomb
- Strategy 4 – The Sticky Method
- Strategy 5 – 15 Minute Strategy
- Xtra (sic) Bonus – The Armageddon
I can’t help wondering if the system author has a slight fetish for blowing things up, as the sales copy continues in similar vein:
- “we will be attacking the goal markets in an attempt to obliterate them”
- “you will learn exactly how to execute the Time Bomb and when to diffuse the Time Bomb to protect your risk”
- “the Armageddon method … is a sudden death method that is very aggressive”. You don’t say!? 🙂
So… should we be taking all this salesy stuff seriously?
Which, incidentally, you can read all about here.
Now TFT is, without question, a complete introduction to football trading. Which naturally poses the question — do we really need another one?!
Well, I really can’t answer that yet.
Judging by the claims made for the new methods, I think we should expect to find that Dynamic is altogether bolder than TFT, and probably more advanced.
It’s certainly more expensive, though that’s partly because TFT is a true bargain at a one-off cost of around £60 (varying slightly with the dollar exchange rate).
Dynamic however comes with a more aggressive sales pitch, even warning some prospective customers off:
- “This is definitely not ideal for those who do not yet know how to “green up” or have not had any previous experience with a football trading strategy.”… and….
- “If you are interested in football trading and not quite at the full time pro level then this is ideal for you”.
So when are we going to trial it?
Hey, we are already on the case!
New triallist JohnC opened his smouldering copy of Dynamic Trading in time for this weekend’s football, and will be reporting back shortly with his first impressions…
If it can build on TFT, and achieve even greater things, then it could be the release of the year.
We’ll be back with more soonest. 🙂
Oh, and one last thing…
I’ve (somehow!) managed to persuade the nice people at Dynamic to give me early access to their 3rd February launch discounts!
Meaning — if you follow this link you can get the whole thing immediately, at a discounted price no less!
I can be very persuasive, don’t you think?! 🙂