Welcome to the 2017 Betting System Oscars!
I’m so excited to kick off the voting for this year and I can’t wait to see who you vote for!
The 2016 Betting System Oscars winners will be hoping for repeat success, but it’s all up to Lay Back & Get Rich readers as to who gets to display the winners’ badge proudly on their website.
Here’s a reminder of ‘who won what’ last time around:
- Best Horse Racing System: Little Acorns
- Best Newcomer: Classic Racing Gold (now closed)
- Best Matched Betting Service: Profit Maximiser
- Best Football System: Goal Profits
- Best Betting Bot: Fairbot
- Overall Betting Oscar Winner: Goal Profits
For 2017 I have added a couple of new categories. Firstly, there will be separate awards for ‘Best Trading Software‘ and ‘Best Betting Bot‘. I think it’s worth splitting them as they do different things.
The other new category is ‘Best (Other Sport) System‘ ie not horse racing or football. I want to find out what is the most popular tennis, cricket, golf, snooker, even tiddlywinks system (is that even a sport!?)
It takes less than two minutes to place your votes, so click here and get it done. Voting closes soon!
Unlike the usual reviews where it’s all about the judgement of one person, the Betting System Oscars find out exactly what paying customers are happy to spend their money on. There’s no doubt that the best systems rise to the top.
There are a handful of rules:
1) Please vote once for each category.
2) Don’t vote for services that you own or have a financial interest in.
3) Don’t vote for SkewTrader Pro (as flattering as that would be).
4) Get your vote in by the end of September.
And good luck to everyone hoping to win a Betting System Oscar this year!