A quiet week for ZH Banker this week on account of the weather, with just two tips, and a single winner. Still, our win market balances (which remain my primary focus) advanced slightly, so no complaints from me.
Because the strike rate is over 50%, I have decided to track an additional, more aggressive staking plan, based on a 5% ratchet. This is clearly defensible on such a high strike rate system, and I feel confident with the results achieved to date, we can safely abandon the ultra-cautious approach adopted thus far.
The latest balances, against a starting bank of £1000, therefore now stand as follows:
- Win Market – Level £20 Stake – £1,164.26 (up £9.26 this week)
- Win Market – 2% ratchet – £1,155.24 (up £9.94)
- Place Market – Level £20 Stake – £980.15 (down £13.35 from last time)
- Place Market – 2% ratchet – £975.80 (down £13.34)
- NEW BALANCE – Win Market – 5% ratchet – £1,333.69 (up £25.50 – we can expect this one to be more volatile)
All figures are based on Betfair SP, and assume 5% commission. We have now placed 82 bets, and the strike rate is 56.1%.
Remember - Slow weeks like this shouldn’t make us concerned about ZH Banker. As I stated last week, you should regard this as investing not gambling.